MNP SP50B 50W Solar Powered Pond Pump Max 898 GPH + Battery Backup Kit
Free shipping 48 states.
- This kit includes all the components of the MNP SP50 plus a battery upgrade kit. This adds a third 25W panel to charge the battery. a very heavy lead acid battery weighing over 21 pounds and cabling to connect everything. The battery will only charge in full sunshine and may only provide 3-5 hours extra run time after a full day of sun. The battery has a setting to run the pump for ten minutes every hour. You should only consider ordering this if you have a vital need for extra run time. The rest of the description below is the same as the MNP SP50 without a battery.
- Powerful twin solar panel 25W (size 24 x 13.5 inches) powered pond pump. This kit uses a proprietary solar brush-less pump representing a major breakthrough for solar powered water pumps and significantly reduces maintenance issues.
- Complete solar power kit includes 16 feet of plastic hose to connect the pump to a waterfall or filter box. Nothing more to buy and you should be up and running in a few minutes on a sunny day.
- Over 16 ft of electrical cable from pump to solar panels. Can be extended multiple 16 feet lengths.
- Pump alone weighs over five pounds. Very easy to clean. Has dry run cut off meaning it will help save some water for your fish in the event there is a leak somewhere. Some pumps run until they dry out a pond.
- Pump has a reliable and maintenance-free brush-less DC motor with a failure proof carbon brush and shaft seal, ensuring a long service life. All our products are backed up by exceptional after sales service seven days a week.
- One year warranty.
|Description||Solar brush-less water pump kit|
|Category||Solar pump kit|
|Solar panel||Peak power||25Wx2|
|Max-power current||1.447A x 2|
|Installation method||plastic ground spike|
|Max. flow rate||3400LPH(898.1GPH)|
|Cable length||5m (16.4ft)|
|Dry run protection||Yes|
There are 3.78 liters in a Gallon.
|Litres per hour – At various pumping heights (Head)|
|@ email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org||Max height|