MNP SP50B 50W Battery Backup Solar Powered Pond Pump Max 898 GPH Kit
*** Sorry this product is currently out of stock. Please call to go onto a wait list for our next supply. We do advise reading the following description in full to decide if this is a product that will meet your needs ***
- Free shipping 48 states. This is the same pump as the MNP SP50 but with a heavy duty lead acid battery, three instead of two 25W panels and extra cabling to connect everything. It includes 16 feet of hose to go from the pump to the battery. There is nothing more to buy.
- PLEASE NOTE! It is vital you read this before buying. This battery will be charged only as long as the sun is shining on the panels. Following a full day of sun you may get 3-5 hours more running time. There is a setting on the battery to run the pump for ten minutes every hour. We cannot find any battery solar pump kit of this power that can run for a longer time. You should only buy this if you have a critical need for a few more hours running time. On a cloudy day you will get no extra time.
- Feel free call us 855-723-3564 for more information to ensure this fits your needs.
- Pump has a max. head of ten feet. At about five feet you may lose around half the power.
- Pump has dry run protection which means the pump will stop if the top of it is no longer submerged. This may well save your fish in the event the pond has a leak! Pump will stop if it gets jammed up with debris. Many other pumps will burn out!
Below is the specification for the MNP SP50. The third panel is there to charge the battery and does not improve the overall performance over an MNP SP50 without the battery.
- Powerful twin solar panel 25W (size 24 x 13.5 inches) powered pond pump. This kit uses a proprietary solar brush-less pump representing a major breakthrough for solar powered water pumps and significantly reduces maintenance issues.
- Complete solar power kit includes 16 feet of plastic hose to connect the pump to a waterfall or filter box. Nothing more to buy and you should be up and running in a few minutes on a sunny day.
- Over 16 ft of electrical cable from pump to solar panels. Can be extended multiple 16 feet lengths.
- Pump alone weighs over five pounds. Very easy to clean. Has dry run cut off meaning it will help save some water for your fish in the event there is a leak somewhere. Some pumps run until they dry out a pond.
- Pump has a reliable and maintenance-free brush-less DC motor with a failure proof carbon brush and shaft seal, ensuring a long service life. All our products are backed up by exceptional after sales service seven days a week.
- One year warranty.
|Description||Solar brush-less water pump kit|
|Category||Solar pump kit|
|Solar panel||Peak power||25Wx2|
|Max-power current||1.447A x 2|
|Installation method||plastic ground spike|
|Max. flow rate||3400LPH(898.1GPH)|
|Cable length||5m (16.4ft)|
|Dry run protection||Yes|
There are 3.78 liters in a Gallon.
|Litres per hour – At various pumping heights (Head)|
|@ firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com||Max height|