MNP SP50 50W Solar Powered Pond Pump Max 898 GPH SPECIAL PRICE “DEMO”
Free shipping 48 states.
SPECIAL OFFER: “DEMO” SP50 $169. We sell our solar pumps on Amazon for a higher price than here. Now and again people return them for for reasons such as “bought by mistake”, “too big for my pond”, “no longer needed?” and “did not work at night”. We have had a few back for that last reason alone. These kits have at most been used for 2-3 days or in some cases a few hours. They all have a one year warranty. The boxes they will be sent out in are a little worse for wear but for a lot less money you are getting a great kit.
We received this unsolicited comment from someone who bought this pump.
It’s not often when I buy something that actually does what it’s supposed to, and even less often that I feel the need to let the seller know. Kit works amazingly for my application. Thank you so much; very happy!
- Powerful twin solar panel 25W (size 24 x 13.5 inches) powered pond pump. This kit uses a proprietary solar brush-less pump representing a major breakthrough for solar powered water pumps and significantly reduces maintenance issues.
- Complete solar power kit includes 16 feet of plastic hose to connect the pump to a waterfall or filter box. Nothing more to buy and you should be up and running in a few minutes on a sunny day.
- Over 16 ft of electrical cable from pump to solar panels. Can be extended multiple 16 feet lengths.
- Pump alone weighs over five pounds. Very easy to clean. Has dry run cut off meaning it will help save some water for your fish in the event there is a leak somewhere. Some pumps run until they dry out a pond.
- Pump has a reliable and maintenance-free brush-less DC motor with a failure proof carbon brush and shaft seal, ensuring a long service life. All our products are backed up by exceptional after sales service seven days a week.
- One year warranty.
|Description||Solar brush-less water pump kit|
|Category||Solar pump kit|
|Solar panel||Peak power||25Wx2|
|Max-power current||1.447A x 2|
|Installation method||plastic ground spike|
|Max. flow rate||3400LPH(898.1GPH)|
|Cable length||5m (16.4ft)|
|Dry run protection||Yes|
There are 3.78 liters in a Gallon.
|Litres per hour – At various pumping heights (Head)|
|@ email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org||Max height|