MNP SP25 25W Solar Powered Pond Pump Max 647 GPH
*** BACK IN STOCK ***
Free shipping 48 states. (Hawaii/Alaska please call for shipping costs)
This is a beautifully constructed solar powered pump kit with expensive features for long life and durability. The pump itself weights over 5 pounds and the whole kit packed comes to around 20 pounds. Before you buy a cheaper product please check their weight, build and features:
- Powerful max. 647 GPH single solar panel (24 x 13.5 inches) 25W pond pump. This kit uses a proprietary solar brush less pump representing a major breakthrough for solar powered water pumps and significantly reduces maintenance issues. Pump requires sunshine to work and does not come with a battery.
- Complete solar power kit includes 16 feet of plastic hose to connect the pump to a waterfall or filter box. Nothing more to buy and you should be up and running in a few minutes on a sunny day.
- Over 16 ft of electrical cable from pump to solar panels. Can be extended multiple 16 feet lengths.
- Pump alone weighs over five pounds. Very easy to clean. Has dry run cut off meaning it will help save some water for your fish in the event there is a leak somewhere. Some pumps run until they dry out a pond.
- Pump has a reliable and maintenance-free brush less DC motor with a failure proof carbon brush and shaft seal, ensuring a long service life. All our products are backed up by exceptional after sales service seven days a week.
- One year warranty.
|Solar panel||Peak power||25W|
|Installation method||plastic ground spike|
|Max. head||2.1m (6.9ft)|
|Max. flow rate||2480L/H (647.4GPH)|
|Cable length||5m (16.4ft)|
|Dry run protection||Yes|